Identity: KOA Factory, s.l.
Postal address: Francisco Giner, 16 local 2 (08012) Barcelona
1. INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
2. OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA.
The data requested in the Web forms are of a general nature, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to meet the purposes established. Therefore, if these are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that the content of the Web Site may be viewed freely.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL KOA Factory, s.l. PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the website will be processed by KOA Factory, s.l. for the following purposes:
– Manage, process and respond to requests, incidents or queries of the User, when they provide their data with the Reference “Contacts” to the email address info@koafactorycom. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until the User opposes or revokes their consent.
– Evaluate the application in personnel selection processes, when the User sends their Curriculum Vitae through and with the Reference “Employment” to the e-mail address info@koafactorycom. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until the User opposes or revokes their consent.
– To periodically send Users, including by electronic means, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives their consent by ticking the corresponding checkbox, or if applicable, opposes or revokes their consent.
– To keep the User informed about the news of KOA Factory, s.l. in their profiles in the Social Networks, if the User becomes a follower of KOA Factory, s.l. in their profiles. User who no longer wish to receive communications about KOA Factory, s.l. on social networks should stop following their profiles.
– Participate in the draws that KOA Factory, s.l. organizes, if the user gives their consent by checking the checkbox corresponding to the draw form.
4. WHAT USER DATA WILL KOA Factory, s.l. PROCESS?
KOA Factory, s.l. will process the following categories of user data:
– Identity data: name, surname and DNI, date of birth.
– Contact details: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
– Employment details.
– Academic and professional data.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of the User’s data by KOA Factory, s.l. is based on the consent requested and which can be withdrawn at any time. However, if their consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
The different consents obtained for the above-mentioned purposes are independent so the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
6. WHO WILL THE USER’S DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO?
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
User data may be communicated to the commercial network KOA Factory, s.l. and other entities that carry out activities necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes described, which provide their services in different business areas, for the purpose of being processed by them to send users commercial communications, including by electronic means, on products and services that may be of interest, if the user authorises us by ticking the box enabled for this purpose in the forms on the website.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
– Guarantees that the data provided to KOA Factory, s.l. are true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this end, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he or she communicates and will keep the information provided update in such a way that it responds to their actual situation.
– Will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages caused to KOA Factory, s.l. or third parties.
– To form part of the KOA Factory, s.l. file, it is mandatory to be over 18 years of age.
8. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which KOA Factory, s.l. processes personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously given their consent for the reception of such material.
Should the User wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from KOA Factory, s.l., they may request to unsubscribe from the service by clicking here.
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User can send a letter to KOA Factory, s.l. with the Reference “Data Protection” to the e-mail address email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Obtain confirmation as to whether or not KOA Factory, s.l. is processing personal data concerning the User.
– Access their personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request KOA Factory, s.l. to limit the processing of the data when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
– Request the portability of their data.
– Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), through the following address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the interested party considers that KOA Factory, s.l. has violated the rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
The information provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and in the event that the right of cancellation or opposition is exercised, the data will be kept in the file for a period of 2 months from the receipt of the notification of cancellation or opposition, except in those cases in which, in accordance with current legislation, KOA Factory, s.l. has the obligation to keep them for longer.
10. SECURITY MEASURES.
KOA Factory, s.l. will process the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of their data and prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.